Got the gift of the gab and a thirst for the drinks industry? This might be the opportunity for you…
The IWSC are searching for #themouth: an exciting and highly covetable career-launching opportunity that media mavens will not want to miss.
If you’ve got the gift of the gab and are eager to bag a fresh career plus a trip down under, then this is the opportunity for you!
The IWSC Group is looking to talent spot someone to run a brand new digital platform: in other words, a new and exciting voice for the drinks industry.
The finalist will win a paid six month contract hosting the new platform as well as an unforgettable wine trip to Australia, home to some of the world’s leading wine producers.
WHO ARE THEY WE LOOKING FOR?
#themouth is a person who has a passion for digital chatter, from blogging to vlogging and everything in between. They will have a great knack for writing, be a drinks enthusiast and possess a keen talent for creative content and engaging audiences.
To be in with a chance of winning this life changing opportunity and educational trip, simply follow the three steps below by Friday 17th July!
1) Tell us about your favourite bar or restaurant in 60 seconds and upload it as a YouTube video
2) Write a 200 word blog post reviewing a product of your choice and upload it on your preferred digital platform: Tumblr, Blogger etc.
3) Submit your YouTube link, blog and CV in a word document to: [email protected]
RULES & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
When you register your application to #themouth, you agree to comply with the rules and terms of the competition, which are stated below:
• By applying you are declaring that you are aged 18 or over
• Entry YouTube viewing numbers will be considered in the judging, but private videos are also eligible
• Offline entries may be submitted, although online entries are preferred
• Demonstrable experience in building audiences online would be advantageous although not essential
• The IWSC Group are looking for somebody with an ability to generate content that can build an audience using a variety of media and will not be prescriptive in the channels used
• Contestants who successfully pass the first stage of the process will go on to interview with a panel of industry experts
• The winner will receive a 6 month contract of employment to start Summer/Autumn, with a view to extension
• The successful contestant will receive a wine trip to Australia
• The job is based at the IWSC Groups London office
• The successful contestant won’t be an IWSC Group spokesperson, but rather someone to build stories, which the IWSC Group will help to generate
• For more information, visit: //themouth.london/#sthash.MdrFv8gS.dpbs